The 2019 AAPM National Conference will once again be filled with a range of dynamic and inspirational speakers, workshops and its social events. In 2019 we will also be celebrating AAPM’s 40th Anniversary!! Join us as we host another exciting conference and celebrate with us as we acknowledge 40 years of the Australian Association of Practice Management.
The AAPM National Conference offers a professional development opportunity which develops and reinforces the core principles of healthcare practice management:
- Financial management
- Human resource management
- Planning and marketing
- Information management
- Risk management
- Governance and organisational dynamics
- Business and clinical operations
- Professional responsibility
Other benefits for conference attendees include:
- Connecting with colleagues from across Australasia to support your professional development and workplace practices
- Meeting with over 60 suppliers to the practice management industry
- Learning about the latest software and infrastructure solutions to transform your practice
- Opportunities to meet with government agencies and insurers
Who Should Attend?
Attending the AAPM National Conference benefits all people in practice management, including roles that undertake the review and implementation of processes in a practice that increase efficiency and contribute to the overall notion of ‘excellence in healthcare‘.
- Practice Managers from General, Specialist, Allied Health, Dental, Community Health, Aboriginal Health and Aged Care
- Practice Staff
- Chief Executive Officers
- Business Managers
- Executive Directors
- Principals and Practice Directors
- Healthcare Service Managers
- Policy Makers
- Government Staff
- Primary Health Networks
- Commercial Health Management Organisations
AAPM is Australia’s only peak association for Practice Managers. AAPM has the experience, knowledge and resources to aid your professional growth. AAPM provides an array of benefits for members including a career pathway recognising the experience and qualifications of members through AAPM Certified Practice Manager and AAPM Fellow Status.
For membership enquiries, please contact Helen Kenny on 03 9329 7878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org