The 2019 AAPM National Conference will once again be filled with a range of dynamic and inspirational speakers, workshops and its social events. In 2019 we will also be celebrating AAPM’s 40th Anniversary!! Join us as we host another exciting conference and celebrate with us as we acknowledge 40 years of the Australian Association of Practice Management.
Further information will be posted as it becomes available. Make sure you are up to date with the latest information by following AAPM on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linked In. Members will receive updates via the Member fortnightly e-News and information via the AAPM website www.aapm.org.au.
For membership enquiries, please contact Helen Kenny on 03 9329 7878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For conference speaker / participation enquiries, please email your expression of interest to email@example.com
For event partnership enquiries, please contact Miranda Grace on 03 9329 7878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The AAPM National Conference offers a professional development opportunity which develops and reinforces the core principles of healthcare practice management:
- Financial management
- Human resource management
- Planning and marketing
- Information management
- Risk management
- Governance and organisational dynamics
- Business and clinical operations
- Professional responsibility
Other benefits for conference attendees include:
- Connecting with colleagues from across Australasia to support your professional development and workplace practices
- Meeting with over 60 suppliers to the practice management industry
- Learning about the latest software and infrastructure solutions to transform your practice
- Opportunities to meet with government agencies and insurers
Who Should Attend?
Attending the AAPM National Conference benefits all people in practice management, including roles that undertake the review and implementation of processes in a practice that increase efficiency and contribute to the overall notion of ‘excellence in healthcare‘.
- Practice Managers from General, Specialist, Allied Health, Dental, Community Health, Aboriginal Health and Aged Care
- Practice Staff
- Chief Executive Officers
- Business Managers
- Executive Directors
- Principals and Practice Directors
- Healthcare Service Managers
- Policy Makers
- Government Staff
- Primary Health Networks
- Commercial Health Management Organisations