Registration for the conference is now OPEN. Full registrations includes the welcome reception and dinner.
The conference brings together Australian and international experts in practice management. The program of speakers and session topics will be released in April.
Sponsors & Exhibitors
The AAPM conference is the premier event for practice management in Australasia. Supporting the conference provides your organisation with exposure to practice managers and decision-makers across the sector.
Visit Sponsorship Page of the website to view sponsorship opportunities and to become sponsor/exhibitor.
The Australian Association of Practice Management (AAPM)
Powering Your Journey, Driving Change
2018 Annual Conference
16 – 19 October 2018, National Convention Centre, Canberra
AAPM aims to ensure excellence in healthcare management for better patient outcomes. As the peak association supporting practice management, AAPM provides education, support, advice and advocacy for those involved in healthcare practice management.
I have great pleasure in inviting you to join us at AAPM’s National Conference on 16-19th October in Canberra. The program includes workshops, plenaries, masterclasses and other sessions covering topics ranging from Medicare items and audits through to digital health, case studies and information on developing your practice management career path.
It’s an excellent opportunity to connect with other practice managers while you are at conference and share approaches to overcoming the daily challenges faced in your practice. Many of our members have made longstanding and valuable connections with other practice managers at past conferences that have greatly assisted their work. I look forward to meeting you at the conference!
Nicholas J Voudouris
Chief Executive Officer
The AAPM National Conference offers a professional development opportunity which develops and reinforces the core principles of healthcare practice management:
- Financial management
- Human resource management
- Planning and marketing
- Information management
- Risk management
- Governance and organisational dynamics
- Business and clinical operations
- Professional responsibility
Other benefits for conference attendees include:
- Connecting with colleagues from across Australasia to support your professional development and workplace practices
- Meeting with over 60 suppliers to the practice management industry
- Learning about the latest software and infrastructure solutions to transform your practice
- Opportunities to meet with government agencies and insurers
Burnout Proof Your Life
Gala Dinner Sponsor
Keynote Speaker Sponsor
App & Website
Who Should Attend?
Attending the AAPM National Conference benefits all people in practice management, including roles that undertake the review and implementation of processes in a practice that increase efficiency and contribute to the overall notion of ‘excellence in healthcare‘.
- Practice Managers from General, Specialist, Allied Health, Dental, Community Health, Aboriginal Health and Aged Care
- Practice Staff
- Chief Executive Officers
- Business Managers
- Executive Directors
- Principals and Practice Directors
- Healthcare Service Managers
- Policy Makers
- Government Staff
- Primary Health Networks
- Commercial Health Management Organisations